We are a consortium of reputed, qualified, experienced and distinguished retired Engineers from Govt. Departments who are pioneer in handling civil engineering projects/contracts, lawyers having specialisation in Civil Engineering cases to assist by providing consultancy services in execution, contractual matters, measurements and billing, training staff, preparing and defending claims, day to day correspondence etc.
Engineering Construction Company's lose due to inadequate / delayed correspondence, missing / lower measurements, delay in submission of bills, lack of awareness about their entitlements, mis-interpretion of contract clauses, lesser knowledge of specifications and codes, improper extra / substituted items, non-follow-up cases of deviations beyond deviation limit, improper maintenance of records, improper claims and their presentation, delay in submission of extension of time case, cases of damages suffered etc. As such taking up of due and timely action is a must to increase profits and avoidance of likely losses.
Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including public works such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines, structural components of buildings, and railways.
To address the above issues, we offer the following services
- Prequalification of Tenders.
- Quoting of Tender rates including working our rates (analysis of rates) taking into account applicable Taxes.
- Submission of Tenders including providing inputs of the provision of Tender documents about negativity/possibility on adherence/workability.
- To introduces the subcontractors mainly of other disciplines if there is composite contract e.g. Water supply, sanitary works, Roads, HVAC, Electrical, DG sets, lifts, fire fighting, Fire Detection Fire Alarm System, Pollution Control etc.
- To process/defend Arbitration Cases including arranging senior councils during hearing, to file civil suits, to submit statement of claims/defense and rejoinders etc.
- Any related work as per exigency or individual nature of work as the situation so commands.